Tax Compliance Services

Our Tax Preparation Services Include:

Foreign Bank Account Reports (FBAR – FinCEN Form 114)

  • Individuals with direct or indirect financial interests or signature authority over foreign financial accounts
  • LLCs with a single owner and “grantor” trusts, regardless of whether they are “disregarded” for income tax purposes

Statement of Foreign Financial Assets (Form 8938)

  • Individuals and U.S. entities with foreign financial assets

Individual Income Tax & Informational Returns (Forms 1040, 1040NR, 8833, 8840, 8843)

  • Initial tax return after becoming a U.S. tax resident
  • Elections pursuant to double tax treaties
  • Information return with respect to ownership in foreign companies
  • Statement of exceptions to being a U.S. tax resident
  • Amending back tax returns in connection with voluntary disclosures/tax amnesties

Corporate and Partnership Income Tax & Informational Returns (Forms 1120, 1120F, 1120S, 1065, 8865, 5471 & 8858)

  • U.S. real property holding companies
  • Foreign companies doing business in the U.S.
  • U.S. companies doing business in the U.S. or abroad

Estate Tax Returns (Forms 706-NA & 8971)

  • Foreign estates with taxable U.S. assets
  • Transfer certificate requests

Gift Tax Returns (Form 709)

  • U.S. citizens or residents gifting worldwide assets
  • Foreign persons gifting taxable U.S. assets

Trust Income Tax Returns (Forms 1041 & 1040NR)

  • Irrevocable domestic trusts with worldwide income
  • U.S. hybrid trusts with U.S. source income
  • Foreign trusts with U.S. source income

Information Returns of Foreign Ownership (Form 5472)

  • Foreign owned corporations
  • Foreign owned single-member LLC, regardless of whether they are “disregarded” for income tax purposes

U.S. Tax Residency Certificates (Forms 8802 & 6166)

Application For Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN)

Application For Employer Identification Number (EIN)

Non-Withholding Certificate Request Of Real Estate Transfers (FIRPTA Form 8288-B)

Resolving Tax Non-Compliance and Requests For Participation In Voluntary Disclosures / Tax Amnesties

Initial and Annual Expatriation Statements (Form 8854)

Return To Report Receipt Of Gifts And Inheritances From Foreigners (Form 3520)

Return To Report US Connections Of/With Foreign Trusts (Forms 3520 & 3520-A)

Tax on Accumulation Distribution of Trusts (Form 4970)

Grantor Trust and Non-Grantor Trust Beneficiary Statements For Trustees

Determination Of Proper FATCA Classification and Application For GIIN (W series)

Technical Support For Accountants Not Specialized In Global Taxation

We are not an all or nothing firm and will gladly work with your accountant if they need assistance with the international tax and informational returns. We can guide or review their work or prepare the forms ourselves so that they can be incorporated in your tax filings. In fact, we have many clients who are CPAs and seek us for this service.

Schedule a Consultation

Get In Touch

Featured Articles

Subscribe to our Emailed Newsletter